* 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
* 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, sautee ham and onions in the butter, until the onions are translucent. Stir in the mustard, then pour in the chicken broth. Add potatoes, bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
2. Combine the milk and cream of celery soup; stir in to the saucepan. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and salt-free seasoning blend. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 346 | Total Fat: 12.9g | Cholesterol: 40mg